Friday 3 September 2010

Friends(&family) brighten my life


To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return, you will receive untold peace and happiness.                                                                                                                     
-Robert Muller

0904 was a very great night for me , a very memorable night for me . Though i was with them for a while only a few hours , yet i felt so happy . We are from different school , met each other once a week only but we're still that close ! yesterday , i went auto city with my friends for JJ's promo tour, i'm not a great fans of  him , just wanted to have fun with my friends. 

Life would be dull without friends . we know friends won't be with us forever ,  people will leave us any time , cherish our time with our friends(& our family) , never forget every moment we spend together and they play a vital role in our lives



bye 
with loves , V

No comments:

Post a Comment