Thursday 15 July 2010

Kiddo me

Hihi :)
The second class test had finally over !
Sharing some photos of mine , when i was still a Kiddo
i know i very vain when i was kiddo , but i don't know whether now i am still vain or not . 
don't spam me :S

laugh like this

Still wondering why i am so brave when i was a kiddo . I am brave enough to participate in those competition and now if you ask me to go in front of the class to have my oral test  , my leg will be trembling .

actually i don't know who is that boy 


 the gown is still with me :D
i was like O.O when i saw this photos .

I had participated 2 or 3 competition . and i remembered one of them was cheat one . The day before the final started , they had announced the winner on newspaper already , the winner was the organizer's daughter (wtf) . For sure , i felt very sad that time .







XOXO , V

No comments:

Post a Comment